Release binaries can be downloaded from GitHub or CodePlex.
- Cut, copy, paste, duplicate, enable, disable and move one or more entries at a time
- Filter and sort when there are a large number of host entries
- Enable and disable entire hostsfile from application or tray
- Archive and restore various hostsfile configurations when switching between environments
- Automatically ping endpoints to check availability
main editor screen with optional archive visible on right
tray icon with context menu
By default the application closes to the tray. To exit completely you must select Exit from the File menu or tray context menu. Only one instance of the application is allowed at a time. If you try to open it again it will just activate the previously running instance.
When selecting rows to move, delete, copy, or cut be sure to select the entire row using the row header cell. If no entire rows are selected, cut, copy, paste, and delete apply individually to the selected cells.
Using the filter and sort while editing is quirky. The filter and sort are applied once a cell is edited so your cell may change positions or disappear depending on the current sort and filter.
Requires Visual Studio 2015 or newer. To build the installer you must have WiX Toolset 3.7+.
The binaries and setup file will be copied to the
GNU General Public
Equin.ApplicationFramework.BindingListView is by Andrew Davey and license terms can be found at http://blw.sourceforge.net/.
Icons are from the Open Icon Library and their license and terms can be found at http://openiconlibrary.sourceforge.net/.